This Academy is designed for current Bombardier Technicians. The purpose is to hone your skills, increase your knowledge, and provide you a better understanding on the Bombardier way.
Key concepts covered include:
- Wing Walking and Communications
- Global 7500 Aircraft Jacking and Fuel Load
- Operations of Aircraft & Systems
- Global 7500 Servicing Hydraulics and Nitrogen Systems
- Global 7500 Hydraulic and Flight Controls
- Understanding Maintenance Manual Symbols
- Preliminary Aircraft Inspection & Post Inspection
- Equipment Operation
- Dirty Dozen Complacency
- Bombardier SAP System
- Bombardier Update
See your supervisor for a recommendation to apply to the Bombardier Aftermarket Academy.